Monday, December 15, 2008

Helping other bride's


I met her at the local bank a couple weeks ago and a friend had introduced me to Jacqueline!  I heard she had some bad experiences with her wedding photographer.  And things didn't go so well from what I heard...this poor bride was in tears!  

However I took this mission with a grain of salt and I was able to make one of her wishes come true.  Jacqueline was hoping to get her wall portrait order ready, just in time for Christmas.  The photography company she dealt with had indicated that they were too busy and that it was going to be impossible?  "Common now, what kind of nonsense is that?"  I took her digital files(hi-res jpegs) that were converted to tiffs and had my print master, Gary over at Procolour work his magic...luckily we were in business for 2 nice 16x20 wall portrait's(as she requested).  And the frame's will be ready tomorrow!  The logistics took an afternoon to arrange and the whole deal was done in less than a week.  Now she can deliver those Christmas gifts on time!

No comments:

Post a Comment